Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Elysian Fields(Sentinels Of New Orleans 3) Review

                                                                                                                                                                                            *I received a review copy of this book from Suzanne Johnson via Netgalley in return for an honest review. This was my first time reading a book by this author, and it was "Amazing". This was the third book in this series and I felt as if i hadn't missed a thing by not reading the first two books. I love when an author can take you from one book to the next seamlessly. Terrific plot and well developed characters, a must read in my opinion. I also loved the author's take on New Orleans, very descriptive and colorful, made me feel like i was right there along side the characters. Planning on purchasing the first two books immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here